Authored by Sajeda Meghji – Edited by Husein Meghji
Chachi is Amina Pyarali Meghji, my mother. For as long as I can remember, she has been cooking the traditional dishes found in this cookbook, without the aid of written-down recipes. This book, which includes soups, stews, curries, snacks, rice dishes, and much more, aims to make this rich cuisine accessible to a wider audience, allowing you to cook like Chachi and discover Khoja cuisine from Kutch.
Follow Chachi’s Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CKcookbook
Related since 2007:
More related, Ismaili cuisine:
- Shahzadi Devje (@DesiliciousRD): Creamy And Delicious Strawberry Lassi Drink
- Why grandmothers are the best cooking teachers around
- Mayai mani aka beef and egg casserole | Food Mama
- Chicken Haleem | Recipes & More
- Ismaili-owned Ember Indian Kitchen adds a touch of class to Richmond dining scene
- Recipes: The rich Indian ice cream, kulfi, is prominent in spicy new cookbook
- Recipes & More: Beef Nihari
- 33 Mouthwatering Recipes That Will Keep You Nourished This Ramadan
- Recipes & More: Dhoklas
- Khoja Nankhatai Recipe
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 17,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!