Munajat, written by Syeds of Iran to express their dialogue with the Ismaili Imams of time in Imams court. Munajat mean a private conversation. Saba Rawjani of Sur and Sangeet recited this Munajat in the Courtyard of Aga Khan Museum in Toronto in praise of Imam of time for his 59th Imamat day celebration world wide on July 11, 2016.
- Sur & Sangeet of Ottawa stormed the Auditorium with sufistic voice of Saba Rawjani at Jubilee Arts National Festival Toronto
- Saba Rawjani: Navroz Na Din Sohammana
- Saba Rawjani: Aaj Raj Mubarak Howay
- A Message of Peace – A Musical Tribute to the Recent Karachi Attacks
- Saba Rawjani recites Salam-e Rasool Muhamed (pbuh)
- Salim-Sulaiman Live 2014 Tour | Spotlight on Saba Rawjani
- Love for Sufi Music – Ismaili Sibling in Ottawa
- Hundreds enjoy food, fun, games and dandiya raas at Ottawa Ismaili Picnic
- Sultan Jessa: Fun and food galore at the Ottawa Jamati picnic!
- Danyal and Saba Rawjani: World Religion Day 2011
- First Debut Album Launched by Ottawa Siblings
- Ottawa Siblings: Danyal and Saba Rawjani – students of Classical Music