Serenity there dwells in the essence of His name: Shah Karim Al-Husseini – to speak it, to meditate on it, to thus be swaddled, protected by invisible forces at play, eased into a warm cocoon of unshakeable faith -- Our wounded hearts heal; Our broken spirits mend; Our anxious minds calm. Ecstasy there dwells in the radiance of His grin: Shah Karim Al-Husseini – to envision it, to frame it to thus be infused with joy, pure as innocence, ebullient as wind, and like moths to a candle: Our wounded hearts heal; Our broken spirits mend; Our anxious minds calm. Hope there dwells in the timbre of His voice: Shah Karim Al-Husseini -- to listen to it, to revel in it to thus be mesmerised by musicality of the entire universe, reverberant in His “Khanavadan, Khanavadan, Khanavadan” – Our wounded hearts heal; Our broken spirits mend; Our anxious minds calm. Love there dwells in the embodiment of Him: Shah Karim Al-Husseini – to know Him, to keep Him close, to thus embrace our truth: drops of the ocean are we drawn to the source of us; His Zaheri presence in this world, a gift we must never take for granted -- With healed hearts; With mended spirits; With calm minds, rejoice – Jubilation here dwells in the celebration of Him: Shah Karim Al-Husseini Aga Khan – to sing His praises, to feast in His honour, to thus exalt our Lord of the Time whose milestone eightieth birthday we are fortunate to commemorate, spare no second, spare no expense, tis a special Salgirah for our Khudavind and Mowla Father and friend Pir and Murshid
Bio: Zafeera Kassam is an Ismaili murid and teacher by profession, living in Nairobi. She hopes to be continuously inspired to write praises of our beloved Hazar Imam for as long as she can.
- Zafeera Kassam: A Villanelle for Navroz #Navroz #Navroz2019
- Poem Zafira Kassam: Someone is coming…
- Poem Zafeera Kassam: Navroz Mubarak! Diamond Jubilee Mubarak!
- Poem Zafeera Kassam: Once in a Lifetime Jashn-e-Bahaar
- Poem: Thus Spoke the Sun
- Book of 60 Poems: Always and Forever
- Diamond Jubilee Dua: From the Zafeera Kassam Collection of 60 Poems for Hazar Imam (Always and Forever)
- Navroz Poem – Zafeera Kassam: Spring of My Soul’s Winter
- Poem by Zafeera Kassam, on Hazar Imam’s 80th Salgirah
- Poem Zafeera Kassam: A father like no other
- The Millennium Project – Help Educate a Child of God
- Poem by Zafeera Kassam: Teri Dosti Mein…
- Poem by Zafeera Kassam: Tuje Chhodi Duje Dwaare Kyu(n) Jaave
- Merely Exalts Solely – A Poem for Hazar Imam (on His Salgirah), by Zafeera Kassam
- A Poem for Hazar Imam (on His Salgirah), by Zafeera Kassam
Related Art & Cultural submissions for the 80th Salgirah.