Alaudin Bhanji, Project Manager of the Deep Space Network at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, CA, was recently honored with two prestigious awards. Alaudin received NASA’s Outstanding Leadership Medal as well as the JPL Magellan Award for his strategic leadership of NASA’s Deep Space Network–including achieving a 40% operations efficiency improvement while maintaining all operational goals.
The NASA Honor Award is presented to select individuals who have distinguished themselves by making outstanding contributions to the NASA mission. The Magellan Award recognizes significant accomplishments by senior personnel, which have a Laboratory-wide impact.
This prestigious NASA medal is awarded to Government employees for notable leadership accomplishments that have significantly influenced the NASA mission. Sustained leadership and exceptionally high-impact leadership achievements should demonstrate the individual’s effectiveness in advancing the Agency’s goals and image in present and future terms.
Earlier related Alaudin Bhanji:
Related NASA at Ismailimail:
- Sports Diplomacy: Astronauts and Nobel Peace Laureates weigh in on FIFA World Cup 2014 Winner
- Aliya Merali experience on a microgravity flight
- Qayl Maherali does CNN Live Report from NASA Space Shuttles
- Noor Gillani to participate in a 911 panel forum in NYC: Searching for Answers and Wisdom in a Post 9/11 World
- NASA: Landslide Lake in Northwest Pakistan
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 16,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!
Recently Featured at Ismailimail:
Click on individual pictures to browse all related posts.