Established in 1964, Kamyn Industries Ltd is the largest manufacturer of socks and hosiery in East and Central Africa, exporting to over 7 countries. Our most famous brand – “DUKE” – is one of the largest selling brand names of socks in the East.
Kamyn Industries Ltd. is a member of the Industrial Promotion Services (IPS) group of companies, which is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) – an international development agency dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship and building economically sound enterprises in sub-Saharan Africa as well as Central and Southern Asia.
AKFED falls under the umbrella of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), which consists of private, international, non-denominational agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people in specific regions of the developing world. All AKDN agencies conduct their programmes without regard to faith, origin or gender.
- Munaza Kazmi (@munaza_kazmi) Highlights The Beauty of Gilgit Serena Hotel – Where Hospitality Is Culture And Tradition (@serena_hotels)
- Serena Shigar Fort (@serena_hotels): A Historic Heritage Hotel of Pakistan
- Pakistan: Transforming Lives | @TheIsmaili
- Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development is interested in acquiring 10% stake in TagusPark (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Air Italy receives its first Boeing 737 Max