Excerpt/headline translated via Google: The 81-year-old Aga Khan is in Lisbon to close the celebrations of his Diamond Jubilee as the spiritual leader of the Ismaili community. The hereditary title was passed to him by his grandfather at the age of 20.
He does not smoke, he does not drink – he regards alcohol as the worst of all sins.
- The first years of life
- From university to spiritual leader of 15 million
- His Highness, Prince and Aga Khan
- Two marriages, two divorces
- A spiritual leader who also deals with physical well-being
- The wealth, the horses and the yacht
- A workaholic escaping the press
Expresso Interview (English translation): “This is a Faith of Reason,” explains His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan