A visit to the Aga Khan Museum is a visit for all the senses. Experience a stunning building surrounded by formal gardens and a public park. The Museum offers worlds of discovery — and something for all ages and interests.
Engage with a historic collection, contemporary exhibitions, and centuries of vibrant cross-cultural exchange.
• View Museum-wide temporary art installations that celebrate the diversity of 21 artists.
• Explore the arts of world civilizations through talks, tours, and hands-on workshops.
• Engage with live music and dance, film screenings, and surprising Pop-up Performances.
• Find unique gifts sourced from around the globe to complement the Museum’s Collection and exhibitions.
• Savour the cuisine of Master Chef Mark Mc Ewan against the backdrop of historic decor.
Discover, Explore & Learn more via On The Go Toronto Magazine | Advice | Discover The Aga Khan Museum
Research, Insight & Perspective by A. Maherali