This internship opportunity is part of the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship (QES) program funded by the Community Foundations of Canada. It will be carried out in partnership with the University of Calgary, (Faculty of Nursing), Aga Khan University (School of Nursing and Midwifery) and with the technical support of Universities Canada. The QES program engages a dynamic community of young global leaders across the Commonwealth to create lasting impact both at home and abroad through cross-cultural exchanges encompassing international education, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences.
Recent blog posts
- Expresso Magazine Article: Interview with His Highness the Aga Khan in Lisbon, Portugal
- CEO, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, Rumina Velshi delivers Keynote International Atomic Energy Agency Address
- Walking in Lisbon: Tagus River – Rio Tejo
- Visitors to the Aga Khan Museum can help rebuild a destroyed Iraq library, book by book | The Star
- Words of Wisdom: The need for better understanding across cultures has never been greater