The best-kept secret was revealed to me when I recently attended the Eating London Tours in the city’s East End neighbourhood. The four-hour East End Food tour not only offers eight mouth-watering authentic food tastings, but also fascinating stories, unique architecture and history of early settlers, making it an unforgettable tourist destination, giving instant history lessons.
More at the source: Lethbridge Sun Times
- Mansoor Ladha: ‘Ringleader’ recounts Dar’s student demonstration
- Mansoor Ladha: Thank you Canada, My Home and Native Land #Canadaday2020
- Mansoor Ladha: Aftermath of COVID-19
- Mansoor Ladha: Coping with Covid-19 as a writer
- Photo Essay by Mansoor Ladha: Incredible India
- Mansoor Ladha (@LadhaMansoor): It’s a question of colour after all
- You can ski, even in Dubai!