Zahir K. Dhalla’s 16th non-profit book has just been published.
FREE download on Amazon, between Friday May 28 and Tuesday June 1, inclusive. [Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscribers can read all of Zahir’s eBooks for free.
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09432VFMH for USA
- https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09432VFMH for Canada
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09432VFMH for UK
- https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09432VFMH for Germany
- https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B09432VFMH for France
- https://www.amazon.es/dp/B09432VFMH for Spain
- https://www.amazon.it/dp/B09432VFMH for Italy
- https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B09432VFMH for Netherlands
- https://www.amazon.jp/dp/B09432VFMH for Japan
- https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09432VFMH for Australia
- https://www.amazon.mx/dp/B09432VFMH for Mexico
- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09432VFMH for India
- https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B09432VFMH for Brazil
Description: When Ginans (Ismaili prayer-hymns) are sung, knowing what the lyrics mean, enhances one’s appreciation. This study book uses a custom-designed in situ format for studying the 49 Ginans presented herein, word-by-word, line-by-line, stanza-by-stanza, as seen in the book image, including stanza-by-stanza, Ginan-by-Ginan thematic views. NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF GUJARATI is needed. Comes with a complete tri-directional 2,000-word Ginan dictionary, whose entries are cross-referenced back to the stanzas where they occur. A chapter titled “How to Use This Book” describes a step-by-step approach to using the material herein, including an exercise to test/practise one’s grasp of the methodology learnt. Three relevant, background appendices are: Hinduism, Khoja Satpanth or Khoja Ismailism and Ismailism. Plus, many other complementing chapters/appendices.
Zoom presentation: Zeenat & Faiza invite you to a Zoom presentation of the above book.
Meeting ID: 859 5692 4831
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2021.
Time: 4 pm. Toronto/New York/Miami time zone.
Summary: We will show you step-by-step, how to download the eBook “49 Ginans: A Study Book”, for FREE (within a 5-day window, starting this weekend). Next, using a stanza from the book, Zahir will show you how one is dissected, word-by-word, leading to a complete translation. Next, he will walk you through all the supporting material, especially a complete tri-directional, 2,000-word Ginan dictionary, plus a thematic analysis of each stanza, as well as of its complete Ginan. He will walk you through a number of stanzas, to further appreciate the methodology used.