As the Global Technology & Marketing Director at National Instruments, Rahman Jamal heads the regional marketing organizations for NI in the Americas, APAC, and EMEIA. He is a leading expert in the different industrial markets of interest to NI including test and measurement, design and control, industrial and embedded, automotive, and academia. In addition, he is a prolific author of articles, books and user-conference proceedings and a thought leader in many public forums on innovation policy – most recently within the domain of Cyber-Physical systems, the Internet of Things, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the German Industrie 4.0 initiative.
Click here to read at the source: everythingrf.com
Recent blog posts
- Omid Safi – Sufi Heart – Ep. 12 – The Conference of the Birds
- Khalil Rawji: PhD Researcher of the Year!
- Beyond the Mosque: Diverse Spaces of Muslim Worship (pre-order)
- Book Review: Understanding Sharia (Islamic law) in a Globalised World
- A daughter’s letter to her dad: ‘You never let me forget where I came from’