There is so much more to the Muslim religion than the broken record of terrorism and extremism the media perpetuates. Ismaili Muslims, for example, have a religious leader, the Aga Khan, who is responsible for $625 million worth of philanthropic programs all across the world that nobody knows about. We should be hearing more about him.
The Aga Khan’s work is newsworthy, and the media should be focusing more on the contributions of the Muslim community rather than on the small percentage of Muslims who terrorize the world.
There are several occasions where the media has exaggerated the threat that extremists pose.
More at the source: MediaFileDC – Sophie Kaplan – Opinion, September 19, 2016
- Video: Imamat Day in Moscow, Russia 2019
- 7 Hadiths Concerning Imam Ali
- Salim Somani: Watermelon Carving for #ImamatDay2019
- GOGO Charters: Georgia World Congress Center (Atlanta)
- Mubarak Mawla – A Cappella – @Salim_Merchant @Sulaiman Cover #ImamatDay2019 @shakbbx
- Arif Virani, MP: Wishing All fellow Ismaili Muslims Celebrating Imamat Day Mubarak! #ImamatDay2019
- Leave Wholesome Planet Better than You Found it for Our Successors #ImamatDay2019
- Kamal Haji: “Aaj Aasman Ka Rang Bhi Kuch Niraala” #ImamatDay2019
- Statement from Alberta, Canada Premier Jason Kenney – July 11, 2019 (Video) #ImamatDay2019
- Everything I stand for and everything I have achieved is thanks to the guidance and sacrifices of His Highness the Aga Khan #ImamatDay2019
- Statement by Minister of Canadian Heritage and Multiculturalism Honourable Pablo Rodriguez on Imamat Day/Khushiali #ImamatDay2019
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: “I wish all Ismaili Canadians celebrating today a heartfelt Khushiali Mubarak!” #ImamatDay2019