We can make this world a better place to live for entire humanity in general and Muslims in particular – God says he has made us into different tribes and communities, and the best ones among us, per him, are those who learn about each other – and respect the otherness of others, then conflicts fade and solutions emerge. A few among us are hung up with Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi and whateverelse, we don’t have to agree, but we can learn to live with each other with our differences. That is what Islam is about; Peace! Please remember, Islam is not a religion of imposition or compelling. May God guide us guidance to shelve our arrogance and humbly acknowledge each other. If you are a Sunni or other Muslim, please wish Happy Eid-Ghadir to our Shia brothers and sisters.
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 15,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!
Related Eid-e Ghadir
- The Ship of Shi’ism
- The Most Extensive Account of Ghadir Khum
- “YA-ALI” by Kamal Haji
- Hadith al-Thaqalayn conveys the “Two weighty matters” declared by the Prophet
- Eid al-Ghadir: The Shia believe the Prophet designated a successor through divine command
- Today is Eid-e Ghadir
- Mike Ghouse, World Muslim Congress: Eid Mubarak – Eid-e-Ghadir Mubarak
- Ghadir Khumm in Images and Quotations