JollyGul.com: Special Prayers For Extraordinary Times
1) We pray to Allah for the good health of the entire humanity and for the healing and recovery of those afflicted with illness. And we seek special protection of the weakest and most vulnerable among us.
2) We seek Allah to give us the courage and fortitude to face challenges and setbacks of daily life in all its forms.
3) We promise to remain resolute in the practice of our faith and adherence to its core values as a basis for leading our lives and as a key strength in dealing with adversities.
4) We pray to Allah for the ability and wisdom to practice compassion and tolerance among ourselves in the community as well as in the wider Ummah and the world at large.
5) We seek help in practicing the principle of balance between our worldly – zaheri – and our spiritual – bateni – existence.
6) We pray for unity within our families and the Jamat whilst we strive to build bridges of understanding across communities.
7) We seek inspiration to pursue excellence in our daily pursuits and to adopt best practices in whatever we do. We promise to always follow prayer with action.
8) We pray to be granted the intellectual courage and spiritual as well as ethical compass to push the boundaries of knowledge for the benefit of all mankind.
9) We pray for the success of our Jamati and Imamat institutions as well as efforts by individuals and groups in the community in their endeavors to serve the Jamat and the people among whom the Jamat lives.
10) We pay our gratitude and appreciation to our volunteers including those who provide time and knowledge service and pray for success in their work.
11) We pray for peace, tranquility and normality to return to areas of the world stricken by strife, natural disasters and pandemics and seek the safeguarding of dignity of human life.
12) We pray for the safety and well-being of volunteers and staff in our health, education, economic development and cultural institutions who are in the front line in the fight against disease, ignorance, poverty and intolerance.
13) We pray for the eternal peace of the souls of the deceased members of our community.
14) We remain ever grateful for the selfless, steadfast and enlightened leadership of our Hazar Imam and for his dedicated service to the community and the world at large through the Imamat institutions.
15) We express our profound love for Hazar Imam and pray to Allah for his good health and long life. We re-affirm our total spiritual allegiance to Hazar Imam and are deeply grateful for his constant illuminating guidance on spiritual and worldly matters.
Ameen. Shukran Lillah Alhamdu