As part of its goal to advance learning, facilitate communication and promote cooperation, The Middle East Studies Association (MESA) sponsors an annual meeting that is a leading international forum for scholarship, intellectual exchange and pedagogical innovation. It is responsible for the International Journal of Middle East Studies, the premiere journal on the region, the MESA Review of Middle East Studies and a biannual newsletter.
- Masters and Slaves: The Role of the Slavs in the Fatimid Mediterranean Empire in the 4th/10th Century by Jiwa, Shainool
- Official Fatimid Refutation of Religious Opposition: Al-Kirmani and the Nusayris by Walker, Paul E.
- Upper Egypt: a ‘Shii’ powerhouse in the Fatimid period? by Cortese, Delia
- Al-Turtushi and the Fatimids by Fierro, Maribel
- The Qur’an – Word of God or Word of Muhammad: Prophetic Revelation in the thought of Abdulkarim Soroush and Nasir-i Khusraw by Andani, Khalil
Will be very interesting!